S7 Mmc Card

hey Jcarlos. just want to let you know that you are a genious. last week a college at work formatted a Siemens mmc card in windows and the PlC couldn't recognized any more. but thanks to you i managed to restore card using your software. great stuff. thanks.

hi all, I would like to decrypt a block prorgama siemens. it has told me that is posible to do it reading the mmc. anyone know how to do?
Thanks
abdetaouab.chbabou @ gmail.com

hi all, I would like to decrypt a block prorgama siemens. has told me to do reading the mmc. anyone know how to do?

abdetaouab.chbabou @ gmail.com

i will try agin to upload the images..., ok must be .zip, no problem

Tengo una MMC Siemens de 512Kb 6ES7953-8LJ31-0AA0 y esta ha sido la única imagen que me ha servido para recupera mi tarjeta con s7imgwr2. Muchas gracias :Si: