MMC card problem in S7-315 2DP

Iman.
Ignore what Venkata writes.
It is simple, your program that needs 230 kB work memory and 280 kB load memory, can not fit in the 128 kB work memory of you current CPU. Installing a bigger MMC card wont change that. The work memory of an S7 CPU cannot be expanded in any way.

Iman.
Ignore what Venkata writes.
It is simple, your program that needs 230 kB work memory and 280 kB load memory, can not fit in the 128 kB work memory of you current CPU. Installing a bigger MMC card wont change that. The work memory of an S7 CPU cannot be expanded in any way.
Thanks a lot Jesper,
I almost decide to buy a new CPU which has at least 300KB work memory that CPU 317 and 319 has that capacity.But I hope my problem would solve with this decision because it is rather expensive.
One more thing, do you have any idea what parts of program affects work memory??

I think that a 315-2PN/DP will be a better investment than a 317-2DP.
It is less expensive, has enough work memory, and has an ethernet port.
A 319-3PN/DP is overkill for your application.

You can see in the screenshot in post #7 what uses up your work memory.