Watlow PC31 - Line Alarm

DouglessAtoms

I'm a newbie who started a job as a repair tech recently. I've had plenty of luck with ABBs, Allen Bradleys, and a few others, but I can't seem to finalize repairs on this unit.

It's a Watlow PC31-F25B-0000. It's come in with a Line Loss Alarm, blown fuse, and bad SCRs. I replaced all known bad components and have worked my way through a few others under suspicion.

List of repairs done:
- New Fuse
- New SCRs
- New Capacitors and Optocouplers (preventative maintenance)
- New MC14093BDG (gating switch, iirc)
- Unit has both been factory reset and operated with customers parameters.
- I've tried dismissing the alarms/faults, and disabling what might 'detect' them, but this also hasn't worked. (Tried standard, latched, silenced, and silenced and latched.)

After each repair has been done, I've bench tested the unit (120VAC control and ~480VAC line in) and it still gives me the same result: Line Loss Alarm - Line A1.