Rslogix controls missing. Feeling dumb

ArcReactorKC

I feel real dumb now as I know I've dealt with this before.

My controls on rslogix 500 are missing. I had a crash (of course right?) and when I reopened the controls are missing.

Anybody out there have their brain in gear better than I do on this Monday morning?

EDIT: I might be the dumbest person alive this morning. I found the obvious window at the bottom of the screen when looking at my own screenshot. Maybe coffee first, ladder edits second. ;)

missing options.jpg

Last edited:
I can see it poking up from the bottom left just above your taskbar.
just drag the "Program/Processor Status" window back into the empty spot and it should snap back in.

We've all been there!

For future reference...just in case fresh coffee is not available. Go to Window ==> Arrange and select Default Toolbars. It will restore the default toolbar positions.

OG

Yesterday, while working in RSLogix 500, I fat fingered something and my controller organizer changed to only show the page titles from the ladder file I happened to have open. There were two page titles (I have Integrate Advanced Diagnostics in System Options checked).

Pro-tip from Ron Beaufort:
Ctrl + K is the same as clicking "Window", "Arrange", "Default Project", "OK".

I tried that and "Default toolbars".

The tree was empty except for those two page titles and I don't know how I caused that and couldn't poke my way out of that view. I clicked all around looking for a way to return to the normal view before finally giving up. I saved my work and closed and reopened RSLogix 500 and all was well again.

:confused:

Last edited:
Ahhhh... the times my screen has flipped side on, then cannot remember how to get it back or spend the rest of the day lying on my side or turn the screen end on, best thing is go for a coffee do a google search & remind yourself how to get it back.