Home Automation - get notifications on iPhone

I used a Rittal plastic enclosure. Like everything else, it seemed a little over the top, but by the time I looked at alternatives I was only going to save at most $50-$100, and for the niceties of a Rittal panel I figured it was worth it. Glad I did, as it's in plain sight, looking halfway decent is a good thing, stops my garden looking too industrial ;)

Thanks! The wife and I are floating the idea of an automated aquaponics setup, so I thought I'd get an idea of where to start with the controls cost estimate/planning.

"Think of a number, and then double it" is probably a good place to start. My wife has stopped asking how much I've spent on it :ROFLMAO:

Similar Topics

I’m looking at automating my house. My question is my dpinkler system. If it has been rating the past few days, I want it to gather the latest...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a HMI or just a display if I can't find a HMI. I will soon have a s7-1200 at home providing some information and control. I...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Has any one of you used PLCs for home automation sort of projects? There`s a large commercial building essentially looking to give us a...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Have anyone of you used PLCs or products from companies like Schneider, Omron etc for home automation? How about if I want to connect 5...
Replies
Views
Over Christmas, I installed a small PLC panel at my parents' house to control several things that needed automating. They have a whole-house...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom