Control Panel Pictures

Hats off and thanks to CaseyK, one of the old-timers who still drop in from time to time.

I wonder does this post set a record for longest living?
Close to it, but there are a few others from long ago still going.

"May any one help me to fine ladder diagram" (Smoke & Mirrors company formed) was started January, 2006 and was last updated in May, 2011.

http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=20167

Last edited:
hello sir,this is vijayakanth i`m now only started to learn plc and scada.if u don`t mine please share your exeprience ,and tell me which webside give free videos ,and good teaching referance u fell and send thoughs websides please sir (this is my mail id:[email protected])

plc,scada

hello sir,this is vijayakanth i`m now only started to learn plc and scada.if u don`t mine please share your exeprience ,and tell me which webside give free videos ,and good teaching referance u fell and send thoughs websides please sir (this is my mail id:[email protected])

Don't forget the ventilation!

I really like those CAD drawings - what package did you use?

Myself, I'm building some large Form 3 units for a large plant at the moment. Can't post pics unfortunately, but I definitely like some of the features you get from using this type of control panel even though they're quite a bit more expensive and space-hungry than a conventional MCC.

I really like those CAD drawings - what package did you use?

Myself, I'm building some large Form 3 units for a large plant at the moment. Can't post pics unfortunately, but I definitely like some of the features you get from using this type of control panel even though they're quite a bit more expensive and space-hungry than a conventional MCC.

I have done it myself, see www.alanen.info.

Cabin includes 3 VFDs and 1 thyristor unit for heating, Connecting Power around 111kW.
As you see, there is 315 DB/PN prosessor and separate Eth.unit for communication outside of Simatic world as like UDP data acquisition.

RACK.jpg