FactoryTalk SE TreeCtrl can't expose to VBA

dNaverio

I need to use a TreeView in my FactoryTalk SE project and i found it under "ActiveX Object" > "Microsoft TreeView Control 6.0 (SP4)".
Everything seems fine but when i try to change "Expose To VBA" from "Not Exposed" to "VBA Control" I get a blank message error 1713348829933.png
And then it turns back to "Not Exposed".

I even tried adding directly it into a UseForm and I can access it without any problem
1713349048419.png
1713349191377.png

Does anyone know what's this error message and how to make it accessible in my Display?
Or if are there any other ways to use a treeview in my project

Similar Topics

I have two identical machines running similar HMI projects, the only difference is one is done in FactoryTalk View Version 10 and the other is...
Replies
Views
how to communicate FactoryTalk Optix and Mitsubishi Q Series. I want to know the details of that
Replies
Views
Hoping someone can give me some guidance or confirmation of what I need to do. We have a FactoryTalk SE program that I need to change the IP...
Replies
Views
We are a water/wastewater plant, collecting realtime and manually entered data. We have been using FactoryTalk Historian (OSI PI) for real time...
Replies
Views
Good morning! Let me start by saying, I am still learning about this type of HMI programming. I recently watched a video about recipes and how it...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom