Time string to double integer

doannhat0507

Hi All,
Now i get a problem about converting from Time string to double integer. I used FC37 to convert it but after converting it, DINT value got value 0. (variable: "M_Start_Timestamp" to "M_Start_Timestamp_DINT")
Can somebody help me about that?
stringtodint.jpg

p/s: i'm using Simatic S7300 for programming.
Thanks All!!!

fc37 is string conversion. Time is not a string datatype. It is Time datatype or S5Time datatype.

You can use instruction T_Conv to convert from Time datatype to Int datatype. Then convert from Int to Dint if you need.

TIME is in the same format as DINT, in ms resolution. So you can just move the TIME into a DINT using a MOVE instruction.

Gotya,

Now I understand why the T_Conv was mentioned. Your string is similar to a DT (date and time) format.

How are you expecting the DINT?

I think you will have to extract every part (Y-M-D-etc) from your string.