RFQ: Metler-Toledo to CompactLogix/PV+ integration

gleblanc

Hi folks. I'm looking for some quotes on integrating a Metler Toledo Ethernet/IP scale into an existing CompactLogix/PanelView Plus control system. Please see the attached PDF for details. Thanks,
Greg

So as I Understand it, you are asking our Communuty of professionals to Quote the work for you? Sweet gig for someone closer.

So as I Understand it, you are asking our Communuty of professionals to Quote the work for you? Sweet gig for someone closer.

That's right. I'm the plant engineer for Hino, and one of the things I try to do is hire work out to professionals whenever possible. I've got a background in automation, but not enough hours in the day to complete everything myself. Instead, I try to hire out this work, and keep only the things in-house that make sense (initial design, final testing, installation).

I've posted these a few times over at MrPLC, and had good results, but the traffic there is highly diminished, so I thought this might be another good venue to connect with additional vendors.

Shame. This one is right up my alley; I work with Compact Logix/PVP and Mettler Toledo via Ethernet/IP all the time, but it's a bit of a drive (and a paddle) from here to there.

If you'd be happy with doing it remotely I could have a look?

I have Logix5000 and FactoryTalk Studio (I always leave out parts of that product name), and plenty of practice uploading. I don't have any issues with a remote-only quote, as long as you include some support time to fine-tune any issues we find at implementation time.