PLC Delta DVP 12SE and HMI Kinco GL043E not propperly connecting

Tecnolaundry

Good Day to all of you, this is my first post, i will try to explain as best as possible, english is not my natural language. I am performing an industrial dryer automation,
i am using PLC Delta DVP12SE and a Kinco GL043E
I am using Modbus to read temperature and humidity for a sensor in com2 for DVP
I am using Ethernet connection for the PLC Delta and HMI, cables work fine i have a tester and show no problem
the really confusing situation is that I can display the humidity and temperature value on the HMI, but i cannot use the M0...M100 memories to act as push buttons, this is very werid since i can read data from modbus but not activating any memory.

Attachments

• image1.png
    image1.png
    174.5 KB · Views: 3