Picspro dasmbtcp dde

tranh2

Hello everyone,

Its been a long while since i've posted here. Has anyone tried connecting PICSPRO to Wonderware's DASMBTCP server via DDE in PICSPRO? I've read the DASMBTCP manual and it says it supports a DDE connection but it does not seem to connect. FYI...I'm running Windows 7 Ultimate service pack 1.

Thank you!

Similar Topics

Hello All, Its been a long time since i've been in the trenches actually doing development. When i was developing I used PicsPro extensively for...
Replies
Views
So I am trying to access data from an Eaton PXG900 Power gateway with Wonderware. The gateway can be polled for data by Modscan and does provide...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I've got 3 Nanodac controllers that I'm wanting to get the data off and on to our InSQL server ,now in theory they have Modbus TCP...
Replies
Views
PLC: AutomationDirect DL06 Modbus driver: Wonderware InTouch DASMBTCP Goal: read the C100 discrete value from the DL06. I have successfully...
Replies
Views
Hello, I´ve been trying to get M580 (Schneider) variables using Archestra Industrial SQL through DASMBTCP but with no sucess. I have some TSX...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom