Mitsubishi MTA-10 and FXO-14MR-ES/UL

cannigia

Hi! everybody,

I have a Mitsubishi MTA-10 interface and FXO-14MR-ES/UL PLC. In the MTA-10 interface, there are 6 keys and one of the key doesn't work. I have to push many times to input choice through that key. The other 5 keys work fine.
Between the PLC and interface, there is 8 pin mini din cable. I changed this cable but still get the same key doesn't work.
Could any one tell me if I can bypass this key? Because I can't find the Mitsubishi MTA-10 anywhere.
I have a picture for this interface and the green key doesn't work.
MITSUBISH-MTA10L.jpg

You probably can't bypass the green key unless you can change the program in the MTA-10, and even then it would probably be awkward.

The MTA-10 was made for Mitsubishsi by Beijers, they are located in the Chicago area I believe. The unit has been obsolete for a few years.

You could get the unit repaired either by Mitsubishi or perhaps by Beijers (Cimrex)

Good Luck.

Cannigia
just ran a cross a MTA-10 on E-bay #8792978707 starting at $10. That looks like a replacement fix for a little money.
Good luck!
JerryMac