B&r plc m264

I haven't ever actually worked with panelware and don't know anything about them, but if the HMI program is stored on some kind of memory card, you should be able to just buy a replacement HMI on ebay and hope that it's a hardware issue and not a corrupt memory card issue.

Since you're talking about a PLC that has been obsolete for multiple decades, you might want to look to look to the future. If the OEM is still in business, they can probably retrofit the machine with a C70 and some X20. If not and you have a drawing set, any B&R integrator should be able to pull it off.

Similar Topics

Hi all, looking to model old RR relays in PLC. Does anyone have any SPECIFIC examples on how to model a relay such as a polar relay, slow pickup...
Replies
Views
HelloI need software to download the program from PLC EH-A28DRP from an old machine whose manufacturer does not exist. It may be Ladder Editor for...
Replies
Views
HI everyone, i am new to Siemens plc programming and i am in need of some help. yesterday we had an S7-1200 CPU 1214C fail to turn on an output to...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a Mitsubishi FX3G 14M PLC and a E615 HMI from Mitsubishi/Beijer. I'm using GXWorks 2 to do the programming and I have no problem...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to import a Rockwell/AB EDS to Beckhoff but I'm not sure how to import/install the EDS. It is a PowerFlex 525 EDS. Is there a way...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom