A note to students that won't get read.

Rick Densing

In case you haven't read the "New Here?" section at the top of the forums, or even if you have, this is something to which I would like your attention drawn.

Please read the posts by the member named "simplewireman". He, like you is trying to learn the world of PLC's. Unlike some, he is actually getting help. Please note his tone and methods. Little things, like showing what he has done before requesting help, has gone a long way.

Simplewireman- I hope you don't feel patronized by this post. You are a pleasure to have around.

>>>Please read the posts by the member named "simplewireman". He, like you is trying to learn the world of PLC's.

To emphasize this a little.....that should read THE REAL WORLD OF PLC"S...it involves partial school/training, the rest is up to you to learn and develop.

I do agree but

I do agree with you but believe it or not there are poeple out there who dont have access to all the information. Sometimes in desperation they come here like me.

The help and guidance I have recieved from some people has been far more than I could have ever got from a text book, as books sometimes talk in mars language.

I yes essentially I do agree.

I have good memories of my first steam driven PLC. God that was a long time ago.

I guess Embeded Smoke is some rements of these times.