LIVE PLC Questions And Answers

Feel free to ask any PLC RELATED question here. If you know the answer to an existing question, help everyone by posting an answer. Enjoy!!!
I just put a used micro logic 1000 in a machine, and am trying to download the program. Everytime I try to download or upload it asks for a...
Replies
Views
All Found myself in a situation where I need to flash the 1769_sdn Devicenet module from 2.002 to 4.004. I uploaded from the module but it has...
Replies
Views
What's the best way to move a tag value from the panelview+7 to the clx plc. We display amps from a power meter on the panelview screen, read in...
Replies
Views
Hello, friends my 1756-if16 differential connection, has been used again (almost 10 years), the measurement value of each channel of the entire...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am looking for some information on converting a Flex IO (1794-ADN) which is device net to an Ethernet/Ip Flex IO module like an AENT...
Replies
Views
I have both an Automation Direct Click Plus PLC and a EA3 series Micro HMI that I’m getting a feeling for before a big project since I haven’t use...
Replies
Views
I am trying to download version 9.8 of G.E.'s proficy machine edition, does anyone have a link to a download site?
Replies
Views
Hey guys, last week I posted part 1 of a series of OPC UA articles in Node-RED. That article covered some important concepts of OPC UA and how...
Replies
Views
Hi. Long shot, pretty sure there won't be a lot of people knowing what I'm takling about. SEL G60 Protection relay, I'm not seeing all the...
Replies
Views
Good evening. I am in serious need of help. I am trying to connect a Panelview Plus 7 Standard to a SLC5/03(1741-L531) using a Moxa MGate...
Replies
Views
IT has given a choice between these 2...
Replies
Views
We updated from Crimson 3.2.0067.0 to Crimson 3.2.0071.0 and now there is no comms between the 12" Graphite HMI and the AB Compact Logix PLC...
Replies
Views
Hello Guys, I'm working on Honeywell HC900. I am using the PID block. I have attached the Switch and loop block to it as well. I have attached a...
Replies
Views
Any panel I've built with contactors and overloads has been 3 phase. I'm now quoting on one with some small single-phase loads. Definition of...
Replies
Views
Hi - I'm a newbie to the PLC world but was recently asked if we could store more than the 2G that the CompactLogix 5370 allows by its max size SD...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm testing a few communication bits to monitor the communication health between InTouch 2023 and a L71 PLC. To do so, I disable OI.ABCIP...
Replies
Views
PanelView +7 Series B ME station disables network adapter on panel when I downgrade to Rev. 9 or 10. Used to work before with the Series B panels...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm trying to access a quantum PLC using ProWorx. Network explorer can find it on modbus plus node 12 but it's status reads "BUSY...
Replies
Views
In Easy Builder Pro: Unexpected results... I've got a toggle switch set to trigger a macro to write a specified integer or a 0 depending on the...
Replies
Views
I am not a Automation Direct programmer. I have done a lot of RS500 I have the DS5 software and I am able to look at the program. I am reaching...
Replies
Views
I know this can be done, but I can't get the router config right. My goal is to physically connect(using an ethernet cable) a device(PLC, RTU...
Replies
Views
I have embedded a System.Windows.Controls.DataGrid into my cimedit screen and I am populating it with data from SQL. I have it successfully...
Replies
Views
Hello Team, I am working on a project utilizing the new implicit communication with the 208-L50E-***** (specifically a 28QWB). this is a two...
Replies
Views
Why is the configuration IP different from the actual IP address still able to run normally?
Replies
Views
Hello, Does anyone know why this AMO 0410 or AMO0410 module flashing all 4 channels with green LED and the IO LED on the display is solid red ...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom