About the FTView Site edition(help!!!)

calvin142857

Hello All:
I have a few questions:cry:
1. I use the factorytalk view site edition(local).now i want to alam in the HMI,but i don't want to use alma and almd.because the alam is so many ,about 1000. we use the local message to alam previous,but it can't save the alam history .i want to change it now,want to save the history. i don't know how to do it .
2. the factorytalk can read the excel or the database?how to do it .because i have some alam is save in the database.now i need to display in the HMI.
if you have some document or course.pls send me email :[email protected]
thank you

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi, I have an issue accessing tags in 3 of my plcs'. When I go to select a tag there is no folder drop down as can be seen in the photo. Any...
Replies
Views
i am testing how to add a database in FTview site v7 or v8. i add new database under connection, i have connection to DB with using new user and...
Replies
Views
I'm downloading it now, and preparing a new VM to install it to. I'm seriously hoping this fixes at least a few of the major, show-stopper...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am fairly experienced programming and modifying existing FTView ME programs. I have also used FTView SE to make modifications to a...
Replies
Views
Hi folks. I have a system that I'm working on that needs 2 alarms banners with different event subscription: - One banner for a specific area...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom