Omron +CPM2C

wuestenfuxxx

Hello!

I have to make a little adaptation on a machine,
which is controlled bei an Omron CPM2C PLC.

My problem is, that the program is password-protected,
which means i can't upload the program in my laptop.

Does the PLC lock itself after 10 false password entries,
like i heard it from another programmer?
Or exists a keyfinder or a simple trick, to unlock
the control?

Well

If the CPM is locked by password you canot open that. after 5 times
the PLC will lock and the only way to make any change is to erase the program and download the file again.even if you have the password.

If this is anything like Allen Bradley, there should be a default password that would work.

Last edited:
Kroz

Omron is not work like that.
If you made more then 5 treis the ony way to connect even you have the password is to download the file again.
They give you better system and more protected.
No shortcuts no bypass.