Studio 5000 Exponential error

I thought the blow up was at ~200 Kelvins.

Definitely agree about the excess of digits in those constants:
  • The constants are good to 1 part in ~10 million, although that drops since the constants have opposite signs in numerator and in denominator.
  • The temperature is good to no more than 1 part in half a million, at best
  • Any other measurement (dP?) that the result will be compared to is good to 1 part in 0.016 million at best, or more likely 1 part in 0.004 million.
  • And realistically, if you measure anything to an accuracy better than 1% in operation that is very rare, and that is 1 part in 0.0001 million.

Thanks everyone for your replies. I have never had to deal with scientific notation before. Give me a servo any day. Its good to know the PLC was right and I was wrong.

Thanks Again