simple timer 10 out plc

scidoc

I need a simple timing 10 output plc. Let me describe the function. When I begin I need output 10 on for one hour. Then I need output 1 to turn on and 2 seconds latter output 10 to turn off for fifteen seconds. Then I need output 10 to turn back on and 2 seconds later Output 1 to turn off. One hour latter repeat the process with output 2 and each hour thru 9. It needs no inputs. This is simply a timer. Could anyone recommend a cheap PLC for doing this. I'm a beginner and need something simple to program. Thanks.

Similar Topics

Hi all, I have a simple question that I have overcomplicated and gotten stuck on. I have a variable, we can call it "light" that I need to stay...
Replies
Views
I want to replace a Grasslin timer with something that Communicates via EtherNet/IP™ I keep getting schedule changes that force me to go out and...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, i've a simple action to do with a air punch. When power on the machine with a toggle (always true), timing should be on adjustable about...
Replies
Views
So i am a EE and mostly work in protections. I recently got thrust into more of a controls roll and need to start learning some logic. What...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Stumbled upon this site during a few PLC beginner searches and it looks like a great community. I have a simple beginner question about a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom