RSLogix5000 Software Install

Hi!
So my problem is a little funky, I had Studio 5000 v 24 and 30 installed, but forgot to install RSLogix (which I cannot go without). Is there anyway for me to completely uninstall Studio5000 so I can install RSLogix5000 v 15.
I know you're supposed to go oldest to newest, but I am getting a message that reads: RSLogix 5000 Enterprise series error (There aren't any versions of RSLogix 5000 avaliable on the media to install and there aren't any versions installed on the workstation to maintain. Set up complete) but no software is downloaded.

Any thoughts?

Yes, I have the install files, this is the message from the Rockwell software. I managed to get it to work on one platform by downloading Microsoft Net V 1.1 from Rockwell's website.