Merry christmas and happy new year!

He's back...
santa-logo3.gif
Awesome!
I had to Clear my Cookies in order to See Santa.
Sounds Legit ;-)

Seasonal best wishes & Happy New Year to one and all.

I haven't had near enough time this year to contribute as much as I'd have liked, but as always, it has been a pleasure.

Best regards,
George

Happy New Year!

We have absolutely no snow in the west coast area of Michigan I live in, and I'll take that! It's a good start to the New Year!

Looks like I may be heading up to Red Deer, Alberta Canada in February tho. :eek:

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hope everyone has safe travels and you get some time off, thanks for all the support and here's looking forward to next year 🍻
Replies
Views
Hope everyone has a great time off if you are lucky enough to get it and safe travels! for the ones I the road..
Replies
Views
Its that time again when I would like to thank everyone for helping me over the past year and wish the best for next year. You all (Y'all) are a...
Replies
Views
What a year... Thanks for everyone on PLCs.net for the help you have given me and hope I helped a few along the way... Hope everyone has a very...
Replies
Views
Just wanted to say thank you for the past year :site: I got a lot of help here Hope you and your family have a great holiday season, if you're...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom