FactoryTalk View SE - Can't select specific times on trend

ChBE_GT_2014

Hello,

We recently upgraded our control server to a newer model. After the transition we are experiencing issues with our trend graphs to where we can no longer select any time and grab the value for the tag that was recorded. The graph will only go to a select number of random times displayed. For example, I want to see the value at 4:40 pm, but when I click at that point on the graph it displays what I assume to be the next available data point at 4:51. Before the transition if we repeated the exercise we would have the value at 4:40 pm show up.

We have multiple trends, and one trend seems to function as normal, but a majority do not. We did not do any coding changes during the server upgrade so any refresh/record values should still be their original values. Our data is logged through a SQL database I believe.

Is there a way to fix our trends to allow operators to select any time displayed and grab the value of the tag?

What exactly does upgrade control server mean? Upgrade the PC hardware, the OS, the FTSE version? What's the architecture? Distributed, standalone, etc?

What exactly does upgrade control server mean? Upgrade the PC hardware, the OS, the FTSE version? What's the architecture? Distributed, standalone, etc?
I believe it was an upgrade to the OS as well as FTSE version (we are currently in V12.00). I'm not too familiar with architecture or if it is distributed/standalone unfortunately.