Emergency Stop reset Siemens

This is not a Siemens problem per se. Switching things off and on again isn't really getting to the root cause. It seems more likely that there is an issue with your e-stop relay or the wiring thereof - maybe check the resistance of the circuit around the buttons? dirty contacts can increase the resistance. Have you monitoroed Input 32.0 as is suggested?

Hi now my assistant just push the button on the outside multiple times with out resetting the whole system

Just pressing back to back and it released the stop

Can this emergency stop connector button be bad ?

Attachments

• IMG_3240.jpeg
    IMG_3240.jpeg
    167.7 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_3241.jpeg
    IMG_3241.jpeg
    258.7 KB · Views: 12
You mean, he pressed the button and nothing happened ?
Where are the wires that go in and out of the contact elements ?

edit: If in fact the emergency stop is not connected at all, then it is a serious safety issue.
Any person near the emergency stop must assume that the machine stops when pressing the emergency stop.
Checking the proper function of safety elements such as emergency stops and light curtains must be done at regular intervals.

You mean, he pressed the button and nothing happened ?
Where are the wires that go in and out of the contact elements ?

edit: If in fact the emergency stop is not connected at all, then it is a serious safety issue.
Any person near the emergency stop must assume that the machine stops when pressing the emergency stop.
Checking the proper function of safety elements such as emergency stops and light curtains must be done at regular intervals.

From the start the machine is on failure mode emergency stop mode, Usually powering off the whole machine multiple times finally clears it like I was told this morning might be dirty

But we tried something different, and we didn’t power it off

With fail mode on the screen. He pushed the reset button multiple times, and the reset cleared

So my question was, does that reset button itself the connector go bad?

Attachments

• IMG_3240.jpeg
    IMG_3240.jpeg
    167.7 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_3241.jpeg
    IMG_3241.jpeg
    258.7 KB · Views: 4
From the start the machine is on failure mode emergency stop mode, Usually powering off the whole machine multiple times finally clears it like I was told this morning might be dirty

But we tried something different, and we didn’t power it off

With fail mode on the screen. He pushed the reset button multiple times, and the reset cleared

So my question was, does that reset button itself the connector go bad?
Maybe.

It could still be an issue with the safety relay, one of the other buttons or the check back circuit.