Cell Phone Connection - Will this work?

junior

I find myself needing to dial into a remote PSTN modem connected to a land line which is connected to a PLC, but I only have a cell phone. I came accross a device from Siemens the Siemens Gigaset One Cell to Home Extension. ( http://www.smithgear.com/itc-bt.html ) I'm wondering if this will work?

I would connect my iphone4 through bluetooth to this device and my laptop modem through a phone line also to this device. Now the modem can get a dial tone and dial out through my cell phone (iphone4) into the remote modem.

Any thoughts why this will or will not work?

Thanks for the info. I guess the problem is the manipulation of the analog signal to digital by the cell phone. Hopefully somebody comes up with a device that could bypass this problem, otherwise I'll have to keep my land line just for situations like this.